Street Style #1

10.7.14


Photography: Nastassja Thompson  

I thought I would start a street style series as taking photographs is a huge passion of mine and I always find it inspiring to see how people piece together outfits. 
This post is focused on the male side of fashion and how no matter what sort of clothing you wear, whether it be formal, smart, casual or plain crazy everybody has style in there own individual way.
I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it fascinating how different people put their outfits together, hundreds of people can own the same pair of trousers but choose to style it completely differently.

I'm looking forward to snapping some more photographs and being able to make comparisons and take inspiration from different peoples fashion choices.  

Do you get inspired by Street fashion? 

Nastassja. 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook