Finding direction.

30.6.14


It's been exactly sixteen days since I packed up all of my things and moved back home from university. Like any 21 year old girl the idea of moving back to Mums delicious home-cooked food and into a life where bills and responsibilities are non-existent seems thrilling and easy and as expected the first week at home was great, apart from unpacking I pretty much indulged all my new found free time doing absolutely nothing productive whatsoever.

Then you get to week two, this is where the doubt and boredom kicks in. I began to start questioning what the hell I am going to do with my life and panicked at the thought of having nothing productive to focus on.  Whats weird is that when you go to university you have goals on completing your degree with the best possible result and then when you finish you feel like you are trying to write the next chapter of your life with the worst case of writers block. 

I guess to begin this transition I am going to set myself productive goals and spend some time focusing on the things I love and enjoy. Blogging has always been an interest of mine as I find writing very therapeutic and the idea of sharing my interests with other people around the world excites and liberates me.


I'm not sure as of yet where the rest of this year is going to take me but my goal is finding direction.


Nastassja.
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook