June Favourites

4.7.14


I know this is the most overused phrase ever but can you believe how quick June went and the fact that it's now only 5 months until Christmas and 1 month until my birthday - not that I'm excited or anything. 
So what have I been loving this month?

 £5.36
I honestly could not sing this products praises anymore, I am the type of person that is really pale in the winter but has the ability to catch a tan when I can be bothered to lay out in the weak English sunshine. This gradual tan has been a lifesaver for the days when I want to attempt to get my legs out. Once applied the coverage is even and a natural glowing bronzed skin appears just hours after application. The product is currently on a 3 for 2 deal at all Boots stores at the moment so girls go and grab three!

£17.40
Due to years of late night partying I now have the most horrendous eye bags, which are more like eye trucks. I've trialled many different concealers which promise to cover and correct but I found that my eye bags would either look the same or worse like I've smothered cake icing underneath them. Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer has actually really impressed me the consistency is amazing and it keeps my eye bags under control all day long. 
£9.00
I've always preferred a cream highlighter as opposed to a powder and this Topshop Glow Highlighter really hits the spot for me! This particular highlighter comes in two shades but the shade Polish really does polish off your cheekbones giving you that amazing and desired summer glow. 

£3.99
Strangely enough this month I have been reaching for this shiny Cream Gelly Nail varnish by Barry M. Like all Barry M Nail Varnishes I find the wear to be very long lasting and the finish of this product just beautiful and classic. Although it's quite strange to be wearing such a basic colour for the summer I feel it compliments this strange monochrome obsession that I'm currently having.
£110
I was kindly gifted this watch by my boyfriend for my 21st Birthday last year (best birthday present ever!) and I can tell you now it hasn't left my arm since. The style of this watch is so classic and timeless and will more then likely be a lifetime favourite for me.

£3.00 - £5.00
A bit of nostalgia here with the old school 90's chokers and I couldn't help but to jump on the bandwagon. I now have four different chokers which I have literally collected in the space of a month. But these two are my go to pieces which are absolutely to die for.


So there we have it my June favourites, were any of these your favourites? 
If not tell me about your favourites!

Nastassja. 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook