Gingham Garage

15.7.14


Topshop Joni Jeans £36/ Michael Kors Watch £123.18/  
Topshop Baggy Tshirt £15?/ White Cleated Sole Sandals £22.95

I wasn't sure whether to post this or not because I absolutely hate having my photograph taken whilst I still have this hideous underbite but I liked this cute simple outfit so I thought why not. The Topshop joni jeans have always been a favourite of mine as the fit flatters any shape and I'm absolutely crazy in love with this gingham pair.

Apart from blogging I've pretty much spent today applying for jobs and online shopping for some snazzy festival outfits as I am going to Bestival in September and want to look on point everyday.

If anybody has any festival inspiration I would love to see it!

Nastassja. 

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook