September Haul : Beauty Edition

17.9.14



17 days into September and I've only managed to write up one blog post, looks like my September start over has failed drastically but that doesn't mean that I cannot start over once again! September so far has been a struggle for me with a lot of things going on in my personal life but now I want to move forwards and continue to focus on my future. 

Whenever the seasons begin to change I find myself indulging in new beauty bits to compliment items in my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. This Autumn I seem to be extremely attracted to simple bronzed eye colours with various matte nude lip choices. I also bought a sneaky bath bar from lush as I can't resist a luxury bath once in a while!

I've always been interested in cream eye shadows as they are a quick option for the days when you want to look put together and flawless but within a short time frame. I've heard good reviews of the Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo eye shadows for a long time so it will be good to see if they live up to their reputation.

Maybelline Colour Show Eye Shadow - 23 Copper Fizz £4.99
My bronze eye shadow obsession carried on when I picked up this cute single shimmery shadow from Maybelline. If you couldn't tell already Maybelline are really hitting the nail on the head at the moment in my opinion. I can't wait experiment with some smokey bronzed looks. 

Maybelline Color Drama - 630 Nude Perfection £4.99
Maybelline Color Drama -140  Minimalist £4.99
I've been searching for an affordable dupe of the NARS velvet lip pencils for years and this is the closest thing I have found so far. The formula of these lip pencils is super creamy and long lasting with a great price tag to match. I am absolutely loving 630 Nude Perfection as it is the perfect nude hue for my plain jane lips.

I often don't find a great deal of time to enjoy a nice relaxing 20 minute bath but since I've been extremely stressed recently I thought I would treat myself to a nice bath bar. I am a massive fan of lush products and I'm sure that the comforter will provide me with all the comfort and relaxation that I will need!

All Maybelline is on 3for2 in Boots right now so get yourself over there and grab some new beauty bits. I will be posting part two of my September haul later on this week to show you some of the gorgeous Autumn fashion pieces that I have also collected, but until then enjoy the rest of your week.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook