A Little Life Update.

16.10.14



I thought I'd start by apologising for yet another disappearance but now I'd like to update you on what has been going on in my life recently.

For the last ten years of my life I have being going through orthodontic treatment to straighten my crooked teeth and fix my mandibular prognathism which is also know as an underbite. On Monday 6th October at Kings College Hospital in Denmark Hill I had my underbite surgery which took 2 and a half hours. Since then I've been busy recovering and I am getting stronger each day. I want to talk about my underbite and brace experience but will wait until the latter part of my recovery to discuss my story.

I must admit as I've been feeling alot more myself these last few days I couldn't wait to jump back into some sort of creative project. Displayed above is a moodboard from a test shoot that I am currently working on and as you can see I'm obsessing over tailoring which is so in trend at the moment. I will post some behind the scene shots and the final photographs on completion of the project but until then I will leave this moodboard to keep you inspired.

Apart from recovery I've been finding myself getting extremely frustrated with finding a graduate job it's so hard to find a position that will actually offer you an opportunity to develop professionally and at the moment it feels like I am going to be serving flat whites to grumpy customers for the rest of my life. Nevertheless, I'm not about to give up the search anytime soon, I'm one of those people who will fight to get what I want!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook