Street Style #2

2.10.14

London Collection Mens or L:CM is a male fashion week which is held twice a year (January and June) and is ever growing each season. Now I know these photographs are just over a year old (S/S14) but I couldn't help but to display some of the incredible street style that can be captured whilst touring around various shows and presentations. For me personally street style is one of the main inspirations behind my own personal style and I must comment on how interesting it is to watch how people interpret influences from fashion designers into their own everyday outfit choices.

Hopefully I will get the opportunity to take this street style series into different countries so I can explore street fashion culture even further, which I must admit would be an extremely exciting adventure.

More of my street style series can be viewed on: http://www.nastassjathompson.co.uk/london


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook