TREND: Subtle Sequins

2.11.14




It's no surprise that as soon as Halloween is over the high street stores go crazy for over the top sequined party outfits in the run up to the Christmas season. Now I don't usually tend to be the greatest sequin fan as they are way too flashy for my personal style but I have been absolutely loving the subtle sequin. Cute outfits with soft embellishment making it the perfect option for a minimalist dresser like myself. I personally like an easy get up and go outfit that requires little thought and simple accessorising but adds that classic glitz and glam and in my eyes these dresses are a done deal.  
This particular post has been inspired by ASOS  they are killing it with their party outfit choices this season - I best get saving for a splurge!
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook