What I Wore Wednesdays : The Dentist Addition

19.11.14



Mesh T-shirt - £11.00 - Depop
 Leather Trousers - £29.99 - Zara
Cut out Zip Boots -  £16.00 - Primark
Camel Coat - £25.00 - Primark 
Replica Chanel Bag - £15 - Ebay 

I can't believe this is my first outfit post in months. I must admit that I have been feeling very nervous about displaying my face as there is still swelling around the cheek and mouth area but recovery takes a long time and I'm keen to get back to normal life as soon as possible.  I threw together this super cute cream and black outfit for a quick trip to the dentist (which is currently my second home). I'm not usually a fan of rocking a ponytail but sometimes it just feels right!

Finally, I must apologise for the shocking image quality sometimes inspiration calls and there isn't always a fancy camera to hand. Who cares for high pixels anyways. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook