OUTFIT | The Lady In Red

11.1.15



I'm not usually a lady of colour but these trousers were an absolutely beautiful bargain that I picked up in the Topshop boxing day sale for only £20! I feel that they really add something to my usual monochromatic wardrobe. This week has been pretty standard with work and as I am on a spending ban I have tried to avoid the shops so temptation doesn't take over. I must say that I am getting really sick of the cold winter weather and can't wait for summer, I don't think my pale skin could get any whiter right now. My poor hair is also in desperate need of a cut and colour and maybe a new middle parting fringe? Hopefully I am able to book in the week for a fresh hair do.

Do you have any plans this week?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook