OUTFIT | Welcome to 2015

4.1.15


I thought I'd bring 2015 in with a nice simple outfit post. 2014 was a year of ups and downs for me with my jaw surgery, graduation and moving back to London plus holidays, festivals and plenty of adventures. I don't want to sit here and bore you with all the minor details of my year however, I would like to talk about some of my 2015 goals. 

I've never been a big believer in making a list of resolutions that I know will never last but I do believe in setting yourself goals. A goal is something you can work towards everyday and if you fall off track you can pick yourself back up, dust yourself off and keep trying to reach it.  It's important to remember that a goal is something to work towards where as a resolution is a change you try to adapt to straight away and that's why a resolution usually lasts about a month.

2015 GOALS

1. HEALTHY EATING

This is a goal that everyone tends to make in January and yes I know it's very cliché but after piling on the pounds throughout the Christmas period I am keen to detox and cleanse my body of high calorie, high carb food. However, NO I am not going on some stupid diet where you eat baby food or calorie count or one of these weird herbalife shakes cleanse things instead I want to add more fruit and vegetables into my everyday lifestyle and push to drink more water. My ultimate goal is not to lose a tonne of weight but to feel fresh and alive everyday instead of groggy.

2. PASS MY DRIVING THEORY/ PRACTICAL TEST 

I've been taking lessons since November and progression has been made on the practical side of driving which is fantastic. This year I have decided that I am going to knuckle down and revise for my theory and work on perfecting my practical driving in hope that I will be passed by the end of the year.

3. GET A JOB IN PUBLIC RELATIONS / MARKETING

This is my biggest and most important goal of the year as I really would like to start my career journey. After spending the last three years studying I want a chance to put my knowledge and passion into a company that will offer me the opportunity to develop professionally. This is something that I am going to work towards every single day until somebody allows me to put my foot through the door.

4. SAVE MONEY

I've never been one to save money as I get tempted to splurge on shoes and all things sparkly. But have no fear 2015 is going to be the year of the save! Although you might ask why do I want to save? The older I get the more I realise that its time to look into life's bigger picture and well, I want to save for a deposit on a house. After being with my boyfriend for three years we have both agreed that we need a space to call our own. In a dream world I would love to be moved in by the end of the year however that will depend on how much we can save and whether we will be able to afford it (the life of an adult- isn't it fun!) 

5. BE HAPPY

Finally, I want to make it my mission to not shed a single tear this year unless it's because I've laughed so hard that it has caused me to cry. I want to continue to laugh, love and make this yet another unforgettable year. 

As always I've linked inspiration to my outfit just in case there was anything that tickles your fancy and I look forward to sharing parts of my life with you throughout the year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook