The Very Naughty But Nice List..

1.12.15

Untitled #15

Firstly I admit that I have most definitely gone completely over the top and unrealistic with this wishlist. However, I'd like to justify this by nothing that I have been on spending ban recently and suddenly the urge to buy everything has sunk in. I often find it odd how much my style has evolved over the years but I can now safely say that I know what suits my body type and the importance of wasteful spending on clothing that forever remains in the wardrobe with the tag on. 

I'm not sure if anybody else also picked up on the fact that I am actually trying to incorporate a few more "colourful" pieces into my wardrobe as I feel its becoming very mundane wearing just black and white everyday. Although I'm not sure if grey, nude and khaki count as an extraordinary amount of colour..but never mind.

In terms of what December is looking like for me? Super busy with my full time job but I am finally getting to a point of a more balanced lifestyle which will involve a lot more time to focus on my blog and passions outside of the 9 - 5. I'm really looking forward to some festive time off aswell to see family and eat far too many mince pies and pigs in blankets.  

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook