OUTFIT: Manic Monday

9.3.15


This week has been another crazy one with working full time and managing my freelance business as well as revising for my theory, completing my team leader training books and having a bit of a social life - I am exhausted! Here are a few cheeky shots of my outfit from a rather chilled Saturday afternoon and now the sun has started to appear I can finally wear this gorgeous checked duster coat that I grabbed in the Topshop boxing day sales for just £40. I am absolutely obsessed with my sunglasses as well which are vintage Raybans "borrowed" from my dearest mother, she may only be a small size 3 in shoes (sadly, I am a size 6) but at least there is something that I can borrow from her - permanently. 

Hopefully the weather stays like this a bit longer so I can experiment with some spring styles and maybe even be daring enough to get those pale winter legs out. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook