UPDATE | A Small Hiatus.

1.3.15


Sometimes life becomes pretty overwhelmingly busy and when things get busy I tend to cut out any extra curricular activities to concentrate on another things of importance. That's pretty much been my last six weeks in a one sentence summary. 2015 to me is a year to reach goals and whilst I focus on those goals I may sometimes have to make sacrifices. Blogging  is a way for me to express my creative urges and although I enjoy it thoroughly it is not always on the top of my agenda. However, now I am going to push forward in hope to create as much new content as possible. I love to challenge myself and can't wait to show you some more of my interests. I can't believe today is the first official day of spring and the sun is shining making it feel ever so glorious. I've found myself being obsessed with khaki recently and these trousers were an absolute bargain at only £8.00! I'm really looking forward to the nicer weather so I can finally lose the winter coats and start searching for some cute spring sunglasses.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook